Competition in the Time of Plague
· It is mandatory that people in the flight areas take all hygiene precautions, especially for cleaning hands.
· The use of the surgical mask is mandatory in flight areas, including take-off.
· Keep flight clothing clean, including shoes or boots.
· Frequent hand cleaning with soap and water or with appropriate sanitizing gels is recommended.
· After touching the worn mask, it is necessary to wash your hands before each operation which involves contact of the same with eyes, nose and mouth.
· It is mandatory to throw the mask and disposable gloves in the appropriate containers at the end of the flight.